Specialty services include the development and integration of pain psychology programs into healthcare systems and clinical care pathways.
To achieve clinical and cultural transformation Optimized Psychology uses a client-centered, multi-pronged approach to deliver evidence-based clinical and educational interventions across the spectrum of relevant key stakeholder groups, including:
- Organization administrators and leaders
- Physician and medical staff
- Psychologist and mental health therapist staff
- Multidisciplinary care teams
Example products include:
- Tailored group cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) for chronic pain (6, 7, or 8 sessions). Manualized, evidence-based CBT protocol for mental health therapists.
- Opioid Reduction Pain-CBT: group cognitive behavioral therapy for chronic pain and opioid education
- Physician / clinician CME lectures (“Pain Psychology as a Pathway to Optimize Patient Outcomes”)
- Various targeted, single-session patient classes on pain psychology (E.g., “How Pain Psychology Can Help You”)
- Therapist / healthcare clinician workshops on behavioral medicine for chronic pain
- Therapist / healthcare clinician workshops on psychological approaches to reducing opioids
Clinical and cultural transformation strategic planning and combined deliverables to foster integration of behavioral medicine into all levels of a healthcare organization.